FADW IS SHUTTING DOWN

If you want to talk about random things, this is the place, enjoy!
sniper101

Re: FADW IS SHUTTING DOWN

Post by sniper101 »

Soul wrote:#Selfie
lel
You already posted your selfie!
that's why lol
I love bicycling.
TheRealRap-WYD-

Post by TheRealRap-WYD- »

Eh figured id throw one up of me too.
Took this just before the weekend:

http://instagram.com/p/lP9qG3sbjd/
EthaneGaming

Post by EthaneGaming »

Well I'm Late aren't I :shock:
Attachments
lol.jpg
lol.jpg (56.35 KiB) Viewed 4991 times
Shadow's Crime
FADW Admin

Post by Shadow's Crime »

Remember when I said I'd make an emotional post at some point? Well, as you can see, I got pretty lazy about it. I'm sorry about that.
Anyways, I never really got to talk about how this server really helped me and probably even saved me a little bit from myself. I was going through some time toughs with school and a relationship problem when I first came onto this server. On here, I could completely forget about what was going on in my life and just enjoy some time with some friends that I made randomly while having a good time. I was able to forget the past quickly and I noticed that I wasn't moping around anymore. I always seemed to have a smile on my face when I logged on to GMod. The sever saved me from living a life of depression and some insecurity. The more and more time I put onto here, I felt more accepted in this community and it felt like I can start a new history here. I spent so much time on this server in fact that before you knew it, everybody knew my name and said "It's Shadow guys!" or "Shadow is on!" That was truly a great feeling as it made me feel like I was making somebody's day or that somebody was glad that I came on. Before I knew it, I even became a moderator on this server! It was truly a great moment as it felt I was accepted enough. That I am looked to for help and can be depended on. Of course, there was a little bit of trouble when I first became a mod, but overtime, I became pretty good and did my fair share, or at least I hope, of work. I met some truly great people on this server that I could call friends, real friends. Over time, we lost some people and had a couple of fights, but we still consider each other friends and hopefully a family. It doesn't matter if you were FADW or were SMFP, you'll still be my friend. I don't pick sides, I make my own side. So, I still hope I will able to communicate with some of you in the near future despite my lack of activity lately. It's really hard to leave you guys as I consider you my second family. We created a lot of memories together and shared a lot of great moments of hilarity. It's sad that we have to leave and it's even sadder that I hadn't posted this earlier or at least talk to any of you lately. I don't want to thank you all for being my friends, but I want to thank you for being my second family. You guys mean a lot to me and I hope things go great with you all. You guys mean a lot to me and really cheered me up when I needed it. Again, thank you for being yourselves, your goofy little wonderful selves.

Laters from Shaders.
-Shadow
Believe that beyond the Rain, there will be a New Day.
javern189

Post by javern189 »

This is what I get for not playing for months. :cry:
blitz723

Post by blitz723 »

Yooooo

Thanks Deth, it was a great server while I was on here, had alot of good times
MY NAME IS BLITZ AND YOU MUST OBEY ME
LoL just jokin'