Donations

If you want to talk about random things, this is the place, enjoy!
coopertrooper7

Re: Donations

Post by coopertrooper7 »

I'm considering making a donation, just my mom is not comfortable using her pay-pal account! :( i will try my best
is there a different way? such as steam cash? or would a 50$ pre paid visa from the store work? please give me any suggestions!

Thanks, coopertrooper7.
Thanks, Coopertrooper7
coopertrooper7

Post by coopertrooper7 »

if i could stretch it during the school year i could chip in 10 dollars a month, just i would want an intro or something XD.
Thanks, Coopertrooper7
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

Pre-paid works.

We will figure out how much we want to charge for donator intros.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
coopertrooper7

Post by coopertrooper7 »

Okay :) its okay if i dont get intro, i just want 2 support the server :) love the community!

Thanks,coopertrooper7
Thanks, Coopertrooper7
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

Prepaid works fine if Paypal accepts the type (we have something similar here in Norway that I use). About the intros, we would have to discuss that a bit.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

Prepaid also works with the direct donate link.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

The title can now be customized if you donate more than $15. (I also edited the original post to say that.)
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

wow thanks!
:3
another thing is can the title be changed multiple times?
I love bicycling.
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

Yes, but I will only allow a change every 3 months at minimum. The time between a title change request might be changed.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

An extra 5 dollars for every immediate change, other than that just wait it out.