Owner Status

If you want to host an unofficial event with the FADW community, please post here. You can also post other game related topics here.
Kat the Dark Ninja

Owner Status

Post by Kat the Dark Ninja »

Ok so I dont know where else to put this its game related but not FADW related. Im owner of a server called FTG Inc. and am thinking about droping FADW to become a full owner like Im that already since I dont play FADW as much as I want too. If you want to know what FTG inc. pm me in steam, I became owner Dec 23, 2013, which was monday. Also Im learning how to script so Im doing some stuff to improve the server.
Dark Ninja
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Re: Owner Status

Post by TheRedDuncan »

Nice job getting your own server (now you can do whatever you want mahahahah).

Anyway, hope to see you on FADW sometime. Even if you get busy managing the server.
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

Hmm
Kat Im not too fond with this post at all because it stands under
advertisement.......
well gratz being an owner >_>
and telling us here even tho im not too fond of this post....
I love bicycling.
Kat the Dark Ninja

Post by Kat the Dark Ninja »

sniper101 wrote:Hmm
advertisement.......
I know it may be considered advertisement but wouldnt it be that even if I told you guys through steam pms?
Plus I need some lessons on scripting so how else Im I to ask without saying I own a server??
Anyways its not like Im say come join me, just giveing a heads up why Im not on the server very much and what I will be doing when not on the server, is that so hard to ask for?
Dark Ninja
TheOnlyShare

Post by TheOnlyShare »

sniper101 wrote:>_>
Was that really necessary?

I mean, Kat is just trying to tell people where he's been, and whats happening. In my book, that's completely fine. I like Kat, hes a great player and I really like the idea of him making a post on where he's been recently.

Please, I just find that rude.
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

Sniper does have a point in my eyes. I'm completely fine with you going to a different server, and it's fine that you told us about it, but you didn't have to mention it by name (I see that as advertising). You could just say "I'm owner on a different server, if people want to know which one, contact me through Steam". Instead you chose to 'advertise' (not directly) in the post.

Either way. Good luck with the server and Lua-learning!
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

Yea im not trying to be mean im just saying thats not cool
<_<
dont think its a hate post!
I said gratz!
I love bicycling.
Coiner10
FADW Moderator

Post by Coiner10 »

Kat the Dark Ninja wrote:
sniper101 wrote:Hmm
advertisement.......
I know it may be considered advertisement but wouldnt it be that even if I told you guys through steam pms?
Plus I need some lessons on scripting so how else Im I to ask without saying I own a server??
Anyways its not like Im say come join me, just giveing a heads up why Im not on the server very much and what I will be doing when not on the server, is that so hard to ask for?
Markusmoo might be willing to teach you some stuff, I can ask him if he could show you the basics if you want.