Survival games sign up

If you want to host an unofficial event with the FADW community, please post here. You can also post other game related topics here.
Soul
FADW Admin

Re: Survival games sign up

Post by Soul »

no one told me this was going on :(
TheOnlyShare

Post by TheOnlyShare »

I can safely say. No one won the survival games. The game was way to laggy using the survival games plugin. We'll probably have to reschedule.
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Post by TheRedDuncan »

TheOnlyShare wrote:I can safely say. No one won the survival games. The game was way to laggy using the survival games plugin. We'll probably have to reschedule.
I can safely say I beat you. The first round everybody lost connection. But I lasted longer then share. Second round share killed me in one shot with a iron sword while I had armorYOUHA- And during the third round, I out lasted share again. And during the final round, share wasn't there, but I was second to last person. The real winner was... Person. (I think it was Ethane. I forget)

GG.

Anyway, we all had fun. I almost died from an explosion, falling from a building, and starvation. But in the end...
Share still owes me five knives.
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
TheOnlyShare

Post by TheOnlyShare »

TheRedDuncan wrote:
TheOnlyShare wrote:I can safely say. No one won the survival games. The game was way to laggy using the survival games plugin. We'll probably have to reschedule.
I can safely say I beat you. The first round everybody lost connection. But I lasted longer then share. Second round share killed me in one shot with a iron sword while I had armorYOUHA- And during the third round, I out lasted share again. And during the final round, share wasn't there, but I was second to last person. The real winner was... Person. (I think it was Ethane. I forget)

GG.

Anyway, we all had fun. I almost died from an explosion, falling from a building, and starvation. But in the end...
Share still owes me five knives.
No one owes anyone anything. All of this was unfair in many ways. All your reasons are invalid.

1st game. I lost connection. Not fair. - NO WIN

2nd game. I killed you, but the Survival games plugin made it so you died when you had 4 hearts left. - NO WIN

3rd game. You did Outlast me, but Kirito killed me, seeing how he died, unfair kill. I shouldn't have been killed, again - NO WIN

We're rescheduling. If you think you won, think again.
Kirito

Post by Kirito »

I won the first and second game sooo yeah... If some people had fine connection it really probably was yours.
"Life isn’t so bad. It’s not so bad."
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

im quite shock by the post above me
O what I just see!
I love bicycling.
TheOnlyShare

Post by TheOnlyShare »

Kirito wrote:I won the first and second game sooo yeah... If some people had fine connection it really probably was yours.
I contacted Jeff and he said it was the server. More than half the people lost connection. The first game had 15 people. 13 of which, lost connection.
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Post by TheRedDuncan »

TheOnlyShare wrote:
1st game. I lost connection. Not fair. - NO WIN
Reasonable. We all lost connection. So that round didn't count.
TheOnlyShare wrote:2nd game. I killed you, but the Survival games plugin made it so you died when you had 4 hearts left. - NO WIN
You may also have been invisible for me. However, the kill still stands (mostly because you got by surprise grumble. So I think you beat me that round.
TheOnlyDuncan wrote:3rd game. You did Outlast me, but Kirito killed me, seeing how he died, unfair kill. I shouldn't have been killed, again - NO WIN
That, I failed to see. Kirito may secretly be a zombie.
Either way, stop complaining. I had fun, and I was joking about the knives.
I wanted newtons.

jk
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
Soul
FADW Admin

Post by Soul »

TheRedDuncan wrote:TheOnlyDuncan wrote:
wut?
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Post by TheRedDuncan »

Im_Soul wrote:
TheRedDuncan wrote:TheOnlyDuncan wrote:
wut?
Yeah. I noticed I could make my own quotes, so I did that to see if anyone would notice.
Apparently you guys did.