Round 3 survival games minecraft

If you want to host an unofficial event with the FADW community, please post here. You can also post other game related topics here.
sniper101

Re: Round 3 survival games minecraft

Post by sniper101 »

Since this one is much more simpler I will Join

The all Royal Sniper! lol

so its in fadw minecraft server?
I love bicycling.
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

This won't be hosted on the FADW Minecraft server, unless they're gonna take the time to re-build the "arena" on it. I have nothing against that.

The event itself is not affiliated with FADW, as Myras put in the original post.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

Oh my bad lol i didn't feel like reading
I love bicycling.
TheOnlyShare

Post by TheOnlyShare »

I'm in it. I can gladly get someone to host our little event for us. There are no promises, it is a dedicated server, we have used it in the past it worked GREAT

There's a 50% chance we might not have a server. This is another option however.
myras
FADW Moderator

Post by myras »

I can gladly get someone to host our little event for us
There's a 50% chance we might not have a server. This is another option however.
That would be awesome if you could get somebody to host for us :D . But if you're not able to don't stress about it.
If you want to get in contact with me about it just friend me on Steam my username is myras (The FAMAS ninja)
myras
FADW Moderator

Post by myras »

First thing
There is 12 of us (counting myself) playing so far. I'm aiming for 24 but I don't think we can gather up that much. however if we do that doesn't mean that will stop letting people sign up. Primarily this is first come first serve but I almost certain that there's going to be schedule problems and people that have to go last minute. so if we end up having a lot of people they will be able to fill spots that had to drop out.

Second thing
I think it's quite obvious that we're going to have to vote on the map and time that we're going to play, so I'm making another thread where all of this will be decided
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Post by TheRedDuncan »

Sounds like fun, I keep missing these minecraft tournies for some reason or another (All of them beyond my control). Hopefully I can make it this time.
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
Soul
FADW Admin

Post by Soul »

ill play
caboosh

Post by caboosh »

I would like to join in on this event
Ridiculous_Banana

Post by Ridiculous_Banana »