Suggestion/Plugin

This forum will contain information and suggestions towards the Minecraft server that FADW has. If you have any suggestions, feel free to post them.
nicknoke

Suggestion/Plugin

Post by nicknoke »

Hey, I haven't been very active on the Minecraft server lately, and that is mainly because I get bored too easy of it. I think more people would play if there was more of an objective to it.
I'd like to suggest mcMMO! http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/mcmmo/ This plugin basically just adds leveling to the game.

About mcMMO:
The goal of mcMMO is to take core Minecraft game mechanics and expand them into add an extensive and quality RPG experience. Everything in mcMMO has been carefully thought out and is constantly being improved upon. Currently, mcMMO adds thirteen unique skills to train and level in. Each of these skills is highly customizable through our configuration files, allowing server admins to tweak mcMMO to best suit the needs of his or her server. Know that the mcMMO team is dedicated to providing an ever-evolving experience, and that we carefully read all feedback and bug reports in order to evaluate and balance the mechanics of mcMMO in every update.

mcMMO Features:
Fully featured mmo-like party system
Localization
Robust Skills
Unique Skill Abilities
Skill Leaderboards
Skills that focus on fun gameplay rather than restriction
Follows an XP system like in an RPG/MMO
Addictive
Repair System
Admin Chat
Loads of RPG elements
Very Configurable - Want to make mining take 3x longer to level? You can.
MySQL Support
Sound effects for:
Abilities
Repair
Leveling
TheOnlyShare

Re: Suggestion/Plugin

Post by TheOnlyShare »

I want MCMMO.

It's been my favorite plugin FOREVER.

I agree. Make this happen.
Alex
FADW Guardian

Re: Suggestion/Plugin

Post by Alex »

It was discussed before, and I said no.
Then I brought it up with Deth once again quite recently, and I'm most likely going to add it in the future. Just keep in mind that it might not happen until it's finally decided if we're doing a new world for 1.7, or if we're sticking with the old one. (it'll be in a different thread)
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!