Almost no activity?

This forum will contain information and suggestions towards the Minecraft server that FADW has. If you have any suggestions, feel free to post them.
hawkiee552
FADW Moderator

Almost no activity?

Post by hawkiee552 »

It seems that just a few people are still playing on the Minecraft server, and none when I'm playing in my timezone. Why :(
You can call me Hawkie. I love audio-, video-, and network-equipment.
TheOnlyShare

Re: Almost no activity?

Post by TheOnlyShare »

hawkiee552 wrote:It seems that just a few people are still playing on the Minecraft server, and none when I'm playing in my timezone. Why :(
Well, I'm possibly the most active out of everyone on the MC server, but the Timezones, I can really only play with you when its like, the morning my time (Thats like 7 Pm your time...)
hawkiee552
FADW Moderator

Post by hawkiee552 »

TheOnlyShare wrote:
hawkiee552 wrote:It seems that just a few people are still playing on the Minecraft server, and none when I'm playing in my timezone. Why :(
Well, I'm possibly the most active out of everyone on the MC server, but the Timezones, I can really only play with you when its like, the morning my time (Thats like 7 Pm your time...)
Yeah, I know you're active, maybe in weekends I can stay up late and play with you :D
You can call me Hawkie. I love audio-, video-, and network-equipment.
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Post by TheRedDuncan »

There has been only one time that I've been awake and on a compy while you where online, and it was about 4 in the morning. However, I do need to finish my house. So I guess I need to play some MC anyway.
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
TheOnlyShare

Post by TheOnlyShare »

hawkiee552 wrote:
TheOnlyShare wrote:
Yeah, I know you're active, maybe in weekends I can stay up late and play with you :D
Well, we're going to need something to work on... something big...

Except for the fact I have everything...

Come up with multiple ideas, :D