Community Farm

This forum will contain information and suggestions towards the Minecraft server that FADW has. If you have any suggestions, feel free to post them.
jeremite13

Community Farm

Post by jeremite13 »

Hey guys, so I was wondering if i could build a medium size farm near spawn, also if its a good idea it will have Pumpkin, Sugar Cane, Melon, Wheat, Carrot, Potato, And so on. and if anyone will every visit really the only rule to it would be Replant what you take.
Alex
FADW Guardian

Re: Community Farm

Post by Alex »

I wouldn't mind. I don't know if anyone else had anything planned with the spawn, so I wouldn't start building it instantly.

Only thing I request is to not build it unnecessary big, and a bit away from the actual spawnpoint.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
Soul
FADW Admin

Post by Soul »

I was actually going to ask if I could make a proper spawn building(maybe a collab with @dergle lol)
TheOnlyShare

Post by TheOnlyShare »

Im_Soul wrote:I was actually going to ask if I could make a proper spawn building(maybe a collab with @dergle lol)
Do it. I hate seeing the spawn just trees. :(
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Post by TheRedDuncan »

Agreed with share. I spawned and went: "Huh? This is it?"
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

Yeah, feel free to build Soul. I'm a lazy guy, and I can't even build, so I was just waiting for someone to request for permission.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
Soul
FADW Admin

Post by Soul »

Sweet. I guess you could build the farm inside the spawn building too, if I decide to make it large enough.
Coiner10
FADW Moderator

Post by Coiner10 »

Mind if I help Soul?