Server Issue

This forum will contain information and suggestions towards the Minecraft server that FADW has. If you have any suggestions, feel free to post them.

Start a new Minecraft server (Survival-only)?

Yes, with a new world.
69%
Yes, using the same world.
19%
No, keep the old server (you will lose items from what you had in survival inventory).
13%
Other ideas? Post below.
No votes

Total votes: 16

flam

Re: Server Issue

Post by flam »

and i could work on a nether railway i love the nether
unicow2945

Post by unicow2945 »

TheOnlyShare wrote:
unicow2945 wrote:If we restarted the desert outside of Kj's wouldn't be missing anymore for um...sandcastle reasons. The downside is that
around 10,000-15,000 blocks of sand arn't going to be outside of Shares house anymore :P.
Seeing how the map might be reset, I'll help you rebuild your sand castle 100% this time. I'll dig up tons of sand and what not and help you build the thing
:O we can make a 3 hour long super anti-climatic montage of us placing the blocks from different angles with overlapping dub step, and post it on youtube! I'm in.

We can add custom sound effects and make it seem like something really important!
A-Walrurus by any other name...
TheOnlyShare

Post by TheOnlyShare »

unicow2945 wrote:
TheOnlyShare wrote:
unicow2945 wrote:If we restarted the desert outside of Kj's wouldn't be missing anymore for um...sandcastle reasons. The downside is that
around 10,000-15,000 blocks of sand arn't going to be outside of Shares house anymore :P.
Seeing how the map might be reset, I'll help you rebuild your sand castle 100% this time. I'll dig up tons of sand and what not and help you build the thing
:O we can make a 3 hour long super anti-climatic montage of us placing the blocks from different angles with overlapping dub step, and post it on youtube! I'm in.
I'm not recording, but we can make a montage of us just totally destroying a desert
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

So since most of the votes wanted a new world, I'm gonna set up a new server with a newly generated world tomorrow, after I've been to the dentist. Sorry to those that didn't want that.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
TheOnlyShare

Post by TheOnlyShare »

Tomorrow? ._. the day after tomorrow is the day before I go to Boot camp. Darn.
jeremite13

Post by jeremite13 »

Can we at least use the same seed? also. where is the download for the map, thanks.
TheOnlyShare

Post by TheOnlyShare »

jeremite13 wrote:Can we at least use the same seed? also. where is the download for the map, thanks.
Using the same seed would be stupid in my opinion. Free double spawner/End portal for me.
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

Look closely on the first post.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

- Alex/Decactus