Guilty or Not Guilty?

For forum game threads like "You know you are a traitor when..."
sniper101

Re: Guilty or Not Guilty?

Post by sniper101 »

yea My computer monitor and laptop
SCREAMING OMG WOW WOW RENRAG or WOW APPLESAUCE JUST WOW lol or IM SO MAD LIKE WOW IM SOOOOOOOOOO MAD UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG AND sigh!
True fact!

Do u feel like World is perfect without technology..............
I love bicycling.
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Post by TheRedDuncan »

Our world is strange. It is a beautiful, amazing, and strange world. But in this world, there are strange things, technology is one of them. It can appear harmful, and sometimes it is. But with a changing world, sometimes we must have the good with the bad, and sometimes, that which appears bad can be good, and vice-versa.

I believe the world cannot be "Perfect" in any way, unless we see it is as "Perfect". What is perfect to me, may not be perfect to you. But I think it's fine the way it is now.

Have you ever put way too much thought or time into something that was completely (Or at least relatively) pointless? (In your opinion or at the time.)
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

Duncan very touching
and yes all the time
too many to saw for my life lol

Do you like pwnies :3
I love bicycling.