Valve Mashup

For forum game threads like "You know you are a traitor when..."
Port_A_Build

Valve Mashup

Post by Port_A_Build »

This game started as a chat between me and Maxaroni. You have to put together words found in Valve games to make a new title. For example:
Half-Counter Fortress: Episode Two.

Rules:
  • Mods are allowed if they are on Steam or are Greenlit.
  • You have to mashup only names of Valve games. Yes, you can use "Three".
  • Do your own thing. Don't just copy the person above you and change one word.
  • Remembering Rule 3, try to add to your list when others post. If someone posts, Fortress Zero: Condition Three, try to work some of those missing words into your list, and try to add some words to your own.
  • No, it doesn't have to make sense.
I'll start:

Half-Fortress: Condition Defeat
"Doing good is a pleasure, a joy beyond measure, a blessing of duty and love." - Will L. Thompson, Have I Done any Good?
I'm Port_A_Build, the Portaller.

Come join the Kingdom at 24.21.3.62:27015. Complete with one of the most complicated gamemodes ever and a family friendly rule.
Maxaroni

Re: Valve Mashup

Post by Maxaroni »

Left 4 Team Portal Life: Episode 3: Ricochet Edition!
Btw, I thought up of the name for this game :D
Arbee's chickin nuggets, their so fine! Arbee's chickin nuggets will blow your mind!
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Post by TheRedDuncan »

Nuclear Clash: Day of Deathmatch: Source

Derp. I did source games, not valve games.
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
Port_A_Build

Post by Port_A_Build »

TheRedDuncan wrote:Nuclear Clash: Day of Deathmatch: Source

Derp. I did source games, not valve games.
Nuclear Dawn and Zeno Clash are available on Steam. You're good.

Team Zero: Portal Life: Nuclear Half Day: Left 4 Deathmatch Fortress: Episode 3: Ricochet Defeat: Source: Mesa Edition
"Doing good is a pleasure, a joy beyond measure, a blessing of duty and love." - Will L. Thompson, Have I Done any Good?
I'm Port_A_Build, the Portaller.

Come join the Kingdom at 24.21.3.62:27015. Complete with one of the most complicated gamemodes ever and a family friendly rule.