How'd you get your nickname game!

For forum game threads like "You know you are a traitor when..."
Maxaroni

How'd you get your nickname game!

Post by Maxaroni »

how you play is you just explain how you got your in-game name.
Example
[MyMum: i gawt mi3 nikname when twinking about my mum (I live in her garage)
42: really then? I thought of mine when i figured out the meaning of life]- End example

Anyway, just explain your nickname, mann
My nickname: I thought of my nickname when i was l33tle kid making an aol (or something) account and i hadnt though of a username before, so i decided to go with a pun off Macaroni. My cat is named Max so naturaly i combined Max and Macaroni and made Maxaroni. So how'd you get yer nickname?
Arbee's chickin nuggets, their so fine! Arbee's chickin nuggets will blow your mind!
Alex
FADW Guardian

Re: How'd you get your nickname game!

Post by Alex »

My nickname (on YouTube and such, which is "Decicus") is based on a Roman emperor, Decius. How I found out about him was through a name generator.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
Kyuenmaru

Post by Kyuenmaru »

Kyúenmaru

Kyú (Kanji meaning: Globe/World/Planet/Sphere, etc.)
en (Spanish for "in")
maru (Kanji meaning: Perfection. Often used in the japanese feudal era as end of names for young warlords.)

World in perfection. Seems arrogant, but I didn't make it as a representation for me, rather .. you figure that out, I don't even remember what I thought of when I made the name.. I just wanted something that I could use without anyone already having the name, and then it got out of hand.

Also, correct way of pronouncing.

PRONOUNCE THE LETTER "Q". It's like KIU with pressure on the U, hence the ' on top of it.
PROCEED WITH PROUNOUNCING THE LETTER "N". SHOULDN'T BE TOO HARD, EENNNNNN. :D
And then, Ma - roo. Simple. or maybe not.

I hope the Kai-yoou-enn-maaaaaa-ru's will travel on the extinct road now. Thank you.
kju:enmɑru: in phonetics. Not Kai-you-enn.
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

Sniper
From when I was younger I play alot of cod and awsome Sniper I then learned to quick scopze and such but now I am not a Cod player anymore and such lol
But I love stories
So My Bio is like As old as its been created GO CHECK IT OUT! its like old I didn't change it at all cause of memories and for future's I even kept my book of journal I used to write it daily but lost the habit and then got the habit then lost it again it dates back to 2010 or something like that but you Know I have so much hobbies
That I can't keep track of But Yea one day I'll make a topic about all my hobbies and my life But its so interesting in how I interpret it. So back to my Topic my Bio on steam is never changed just add on to but I havent add anything recently to it and its still has that same sniper Picture I found over the Internet I changed it only once over all and tried not to change my name forEVER! and so yea thats my story!
Basic story on top!

EDIT: lol maxaroni and I don't like that habit of urs changing e to 3 and anything else...........And that mom one was kinda offending lol
I love bicycling.
DA KID

Post by DA KID »

Sitting in front of the nickname changer thingy, Thought of it. Never changed it for any length of time.
What the.......Did I win?
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

ERROR IN THAT KID again
because THERE IS NO STORY IN THAT NAME! I WANT STORIES!!
I love bicycling.
Markusmoo
Banned

Post by Markusmoo »

Oh geez, so basically back in grade 4, my friend and I use to love cows (Don't even ask...), we thought they were the coolest animal ever. So my name is Markus and I thought that adding the Moo to Markus (Markusmoo) seemed to flow well. haha
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

OMG AWESOME STORY
I love bicycling.
DA KID

Post by DA KID »

Markusmoo wrote:Oh geez, so basically back in grade 4, my friend and I use to love cows (Don't even ask...), we thought they were the coolest animal ever. So my name is Markus and I thought that adding the Moo to Markus (Markusmoo) seemed to flow well. haha
It does flow pretty well :P
What the.......Did I win?
Soul
FADW Admin

Post by Soul »

I am awesome. That's how. You're welcome.