THIS IS EMPEROR: PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME D:

This is the section to Vent about something that is stressing you, or to rant about something that is annoying or etc.

Please no cursing under this section.
Maxrazor

THIS IS EMPEROR: PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME D:

Post by Maxrazor »

Today at around 4:00PM MST (3:00PM his time) I had a long discussion with DethV about this whole situation. We talked about what was happening, and I tried offering options, but to no avail.

I can't come on the server tonight because my dad deleted steam, blocked the ports, deleted my games, and put parental controls on my computer to stop downloading. That is the issue I was having and why I was not on for the past 2 weeks.

I will really miss you all. But don't ask me to come on, I am on my phone on steam so I can't do anything but struggle to reply to everyone.

Staff:
DethV: You were so awesome man. I admire your work here, keeping a server alive and thriving for so long. TTT is renowned for its trolls, rdmers, and you stuck it out even when you were long-trolled for such an extended amount of time. You are quite an admirable person. Keep in touch :3

Heaven, you were really cool man! Loved hanging out with you so much!
Saint, you were great, noble and an extremely good role model.
Aperture, OMG WE NEED TO KEEP IN TOUCH FOR MUSIK!!!
Boris, you were so patient with me, I will miss you man!
Duncan, we didnt get to see each other much, but you are way awesome, especially when I asked you to come on and help out :333
Arurus, 3cool5me didnt see you much but I like you anyways. I am the Walrus, goo goo kachoo.
Maugrin y u so OP pls stahp nerf pls
Renrag mmm ur intro.. also you are OP...
Machotroll hey... u r cool.. kthxbai

And then there are all the players on here I love muchly. Too many to name, but notable ones are Ampharos, Father foxxy, green marauder, sirsniper, BMFgiant, basically all the people I added on steam xDD if you aren't on my steam list, then add me!!!

Aur vois, mes enfants.
Steam Name: Emperor

Minecraft username: Maxrazorwin
Saint777
FADW Admin

Re: THIS IS EMPEROR: PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME D:

Post by Saint777 »

Thanks Emperor :) I'll miss everyone!
"The mouth of the righteous utters wisdom, And his tongue speaks justice"
Foxxy

Re: THIS IS EMPEROR: PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME D:

Post by Foxxy »