Things that make me mad in CS.

This is the section to Vent about something that is stressing you, or to rant about something that is annoying or etc.

Please no cursing under this section.
Port_A_Build

Things that make me mad in CS.

Post by Port_A_Build »

Hackers: I don't mind getting killed by someone better than me (and there are plenty of those), but when you start noscoping with the AWP perfectly while bhopping and killing people with one shot at medium range with the XM, I start to think you don't have much skill.

Calling other people hackers: 90% of hacker accusations I read die once I spectate the person and find no sufficient evidence to accuse them.

The AK-47: I hate the AK-47 with a passion. Just die, AK!

People revealing their strategy to both teams: Thanks for your strategy, now we know exactly how to beat you since you removed the mystery. Or, thanks for giving them our strategy, no, don't tell them where we're going now, they'll adjust.
"Doing good is a pleasure, a joy beyond measure, a blessing of duty and love." - Will L. Thompson, Have I Done any Good?
I'm Port_A_Build, the Portaller.

Come join the Kingdom at 24.21.3.62:27015. Complete with one of the most complicated gamemodes ever and a family friendly rule.
Sonic412

Re: Things that make me mad in CS.

Post by Sonic412 »

I hate people who say "HACKER!" or when they kill you there like,
"OMG LOL I killed u haha"
But, when people (Sometimes) you kill say,
"O wut hax geez bro stop hacking and go back to legit CS"

I'm as shocked/mad as you Port_A_Build.

BTW I hate the AK because you have to get a lucky head shot.
Acorrding to The Weapons course, A headshot with the AK is a Insta-kill.

(Not to brag but my time on the weapons course was 0:34.9 which is better than Valve.)