Why are people stupid in Moba's?

This is the section to Vent about something that is stressing you, or to rant about something that is annoying or etc.

Please no cursing under this section.
BritishGuy

Why are people stupid in Moba's?

Post by BritishGuy »

So I was playing Smite the other day and there was this team of 3 people who couldn't even push the right button if you moved them in front of it. They where using there stuns(They didn't even work on minions) and ultimates on Minions (Like why?) They ran away from all the team fights and just charged at the Bosses(Fire giant and Gold fury at level 14), I have seen this happen in 3 games now and it's really annoying, I have also seen this happen countless times in Moba games like League and Dota 2.
Do you want some tea, Sire?
TheOnlyShare

Re: Why are people stupid in Moba's?

Post by TheOnlyShare »

People in Smite are STUPID.

Trust me, it happens to the best of us.

This guy went 0 - 17 - 10 with Bakasura.

I honestly could've went 17 - 0 -10 with him, but noooo he insisted he could do better. Dumb scrub.
BritishGuy

Post by BritishGuy »

TheOnlyShare wrote:People in Smite are STUPID.

Trust me, it happens to the best of us.

This guy went 0 - 17 - 10 with Bakasura.

I honestly could've went 17 - 0 -10 with him, but noooo he insisted he could do better. Dumb scrub.
I hate it even more when people can't play gods, Like I suck with them sometimes but near late game I pull my weight.(Played Anubis for the first time, got 5/6/1 but ended at 16/7/14 at end game) I also feel like the only person on the planet that can play Thanatos.
TheOnlyShare

Post by TheOnlyShare »

BritishGuy wrote:I also feel like the only person on the planet that can play Thanatos.
Some people suck at Thanatos, but if you build him with lots of lifesteal, you can't lose.
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Post by TheRedDuncan »

The problem is that people are overcompetitive scumbags like me, and are either incredibly bad at the role they play, or get angry anytime some one makes a mistake. I tend to play super passive, or super aggressive. Sometimes this is good, sometimes it hurts everyone. (I also suck, but that's obvious.)

I think another part is that you're playing with random people (unless you're like in a clan and slash or play with friends a lot), and this causes some distrust. You don't have the same communication and coordination you'd have with people in the same room, and I think this is a part of why pubs (rando matches) are a bad way to start games like Smite.

Then again, I am a competitive scumbag.
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
Kyuenmaru

Post by Kyuenmaru »

The Smite community is destroyed by LoL immigrants and plain arrogance. People don't know how to mute+report anymore, and it's sad.
kju:enmɑru: in phonetics. Not Kai-you-enn.
Soul
FADW Admin

Post by Soul »

TheRedDuncan wrote:. I tend to play super passive, or super aggressive
You play super kill steal.
TheOnlyShare

Post by TheOnlyShare »

Soul wrote:
TheRedDuncan wrote:. I tend to play super passive, or super aggressive
You play super kill steal.
I feel, offended.
BritishGuy

Post by BritishGuy »

TheRedDuncan wrote:The problem is that people are overcompetitive scumbags like me, and are either incredibly bad at the role they play, or get angry anytime some one makes a mistake. I tend to play super passive, or super aggressive. Sometimes this is good, sometimes it hurts everyone. (I also suck, but that's obvious.)

I think another part is that you're playing with random people (unless you're like in a clan and slash or play with friends a lot), and this causes some distrust. You don't have the same communication and coordination you'd have with people in the same room, and I think this is a part of why pubs (rando matches) are a bad way to start games like Smite.

Then again, I am a competitive scumbag.
I can understand the competitive motion, I have the urge to beat people from Paris for some reason (Must be my Britishness) I also my friends don't like games like smite so that isn't an option aswellll.