Getting RDMed on T rounds

This is the section to Vent about something that is stressing you, or to rant about something that is annoying or etc.

Please no cursing under this section.
Maxaroni

Getting RDMed on T rounds

Post by Maxaroni »

I am so sick of getting RDMed on most-all of my T rounds. I feel as if im forced to be inno becuase whenever im T im a RDM magnet. Most people get RDMed every once and awhile on T rounds but for me its very consistant. Also, i dont get very many T rounds anymore (IDK why) so when i get RDMed as always its worst then with others because that T round could be my only one for 20-30 rounds (For real). I used to enjoy myself on this server more before the recent tsunami of RDMers and Trools. This raises the question, Are we becoming more popular or are we becoming more popular to trolls? Alot of people think of Family Friendly as a challenge and go and RDM to make their point. See my frustration? I get less T rounds then most, and almost always get RDMed on them. Image
Arbee's chickin nuggets, their so fine! Arbee's chickin nuggets will blow your mind!
sniper101

Re: Getting RDMed on T rounds

Post by sniper101 »

Ug I was their....
U also kinda rdmed Renrag Back you know...........
Dude DLC had this same exact problem and complain how he never has any good T rounds and such
but please think that theres always another chance to be T
I love bicycling.
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Post by TheRedDuncan »

It's because all the trolls and RDMers know I'm on vacation. Now they've come to attack when I can't be there to smite them with my ban hammer.

With being inno all the time. It happens. On the bright side, you can become one of the best innos around!
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
OmegaCreepah

Post by OmegaCreepah »

yeah i hated it i get RDMed in a T round. For me it usually happens when a new guys kill me or peoples "logic"
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

Dont leave OmegaCreepah!
and it rarely happened to me only those numskullz that don't know how to play games and those people that shoot red barrels rdm me in and on my T round
I love bicycling.