My FADW Family.

A section to post interesting news pertaining to being weird/ different, and news about other interesting things.
hotdogs
FADW Admin

My FADW Family.

Post by hotdogs »

Dear family,

Since I have started playing GMOD and found FADW, my life has gone through incredible ups and downs. When I first joined, I was in a downhill relationship with a man I thought I was going to marry. It turns out, he was nothing like I thought he was, forcing me to find a way back home. At that time, I had spending all of my time on the server, getting to know everyone, making friends, forming a special bond with each and everyone of you.

Four months later, here I am. Dating Syscoord who lives thousands of miles away, getting ready to start college in just one week, and finding myself growing more and more distant with each step I take. A lot of times, I find myself wondering if the decisions I am making are the right ones. Every choice you make leads you down a road towards your future, and I have no idea where my future is heading. Where am I headed? What am i going to do? Where am I going to live? To be honest, I am incredibly sad as I wonder and think about all the different paths that could pave my life. The more I think, the more I realize how my bonds with everyone is starting to fall apart with no one to blame but myself. I am incredibly naive, I fall for things and people way too quickly, and I get attached to them just as fast. Some where along this FADW, I have forgotten when is the best time to do things, who is the most important, and what is the right thing to do.

Life is complicated. I recently watched a Jenna Marbles video that was extremely motivating. She helped me realize you never know what is going to happen. If it's meant to be, it will be. If it's not, it won't. And if I had it all figured out, I would be doing something wrong. You have to grow, and you have to be confused in life or you won't grow.

I am ready to grow.

With all of that said, I wish to step down from FADW. I need to do some soul searching, I have to. I want to focus on college, my career, my future, and my life. I feel so lost in this community as I watch it change more and more each and every day. Even though this community has touched my heart in so many ways, I need to keep moving forward. I feel like I have offered FADW everything that I have in me, and there is nothing more left for me to do. My biggest fear is for this to cause resentment towards me or anyone else for that matter. This is my decision, influenced be me and my thoughts. I will always hold a special place in my heart for this community, and I hope, pray, that our friendships never die. And for any reason you feel like it has already died, I apologize. For everything.

Thank you for all of the laughs, all of the fun times, and all of the memories I have made. Thank you for inspiring me, motivating me, and giving me the opportunity to be part of an amazing server. I am always here if you need me, that will never change.

Much Love,
Hotdogs.
Dergle

Re: My FADW Family.

Post by Dergle »

I think it's great that you're choosing to continue to find your own path! It's always a fantastic idea to continue searching for what you want your life to be, and working towards that goal. You've been an extremely enjoyable player, and in my opinion, will always still be a part of the community, and I can assure you that unlike mentioned in your post, I can't imagine anyone in this community ever thinking ill of you because of your decision to do what's best for you. You've definitely made a positive impact on this community, and will always have a place here.

But moving on, I'd like to wish you good luck in college, and good luck through the countless obstacles that life is sure to throw! We've definitely had a lot of fun, and I'll look forward to getting another signature knife-hug someday in the future :lol: .

Best of luck,
Dergle.
I'm that Dergle guy.

Main Power
Processor: I5-3570k OC @ 4.2Ghz
Motherboard: AsRock Z77 Extreme4
RAM: 8GB G.Skill 1600Mhz
Storage: 1x 120Gb Sandisk Extreme SSD, 1x 500Gb Samsung HDD
GPU: XFX Double D 7850
flam

Post by flam »

i know i will miss you hot dogs and im certain tons of others will to you were so many things to all of us a bad hug giver(made us pin cushions) and funny person a person who laughed often and it spread like wild fire and i honestly hope you find what will make you happy and i wish you the best of luck for what you are trying to find goodbye

from Flam
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

Hey lol sniper here!
Remember i said i was going to draw a photo for ya! So I want to leave no broken promise! and my banner will be left unfinish or watever state it is but its fine! enjoy college! lol and this photo very manly :l lol
and since ur signature topic is taken down i might as well give u this as a goodbye gift i guess, man what am I?

sincerly! sniper!
Attachments
tumblr_mkylenA9No1qhwfw7o1_250.jpg
tumblr_mkylenA9No1qhwfw7o1_250.jpg (19.19 KiB) Viewed 2590 times
I love bicycling.