Article writers wanted

A section to post interesting news pertaining to being weird/ different, and news about other interesting things.
Deth V
The Weird One

Article writers wanted

Post by Deth V »

Think you can write good articles that fit sorta the theme of this website? Contact me. If you want, send me a copy of it, and I may post it to the articles section of the website.

Good luck!

~Deth
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
sniper101

Re: Article writers wanted

Post by sniper101 »

Question! like anything related to this website or theme? like about game what happening in forums and such or about the website or about people in game news?
I love bicycling.
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

Generally the website theme. If the article is on a different subject go ahead and write it, if I don't post it on the articles section, At least it will be in the forums.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
hawkiee552
FADW Moderator

Post by hawkiee552 »

I would've loved to write some articles as I love writing, really, but it's kinda hard to find a subject to write about. Do you have any suggestions?
You can call me Hawkie. I love audio-, video-, and network-equipment.