My leaving notice...

A section to post interesting news pertaining to being weird/ different, and news about other interesting things.
TheScourge96

My leaving notice...

Post by TheScourge96 »

It is with deep regret that I inform you that I am leaving you all...
I fear I am not active enough anymore to be considered (or even consider myself) part of the community, and it's only going to get worse.
With school, I am not able to get on at all anymore, nor participate in the forums as often as I would like
And after school (when I graduate), I'm going into the Navy...so I still won't be able to get on.
I will still probably chat some of you individually when possible, and maybe even game with some of you, but I cannot be apart of a community I am no longer active in.
:)
Have fun and keep those trolls away for me
Good bye
My Pokemon Team: ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Alex
FADW Guardian

Re: My leaving notice...

Post by Alex »

I'll just leave this here.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Post by TheRedDuncan »

Dang it man, keep in touch! Or at least show up on the weekends. Or holidays. Or both!

(In the meantime, time to make an unbreakable code!)
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
DLC for Half Life 3

Post by DLC for Half Life 3 »

We may not get along some times but I am going to miss you :c
Port_A_Build

Post by Port_A_Build »

Official Notice: This thread is now redundant. Scourge has officially stated that he has no more intentions to leave FADW. Please stop reading this topic as you are wasting time.
"Doing good is a pleasure, a joy beyond measure, a blessing of duty and love." - Will L. Thompson, Have I Done any Good?
I'm Port_A_Build, the Portaller.

Come join the Kingdom at 24.21.3.62:27015. Complete with one of the most complicated gamemodes ever and a family friendly rule.
TheScourge96

Post by TheScourge96 »

This topic is now pointless seeing as my crazy butt decided to stay xD
My Pokemon Team: ImageImageImageImageImageImage