Hawkiee552's vacation in Spain!

A section to post interesting news pertaining to being weird/ different, and news about other interesting things.
hawkiee552
FADW Moderator

Hawkiee552's vacation in Spain!

Post by hawkiee552 »

From the 5th of August and until the 17th of August, I'm going on a vacation to Spain. I don't have internet access in my apartment, but there is an Internet Café nearby I believe, so I'll post updates in this thread.

I am going to bring both of my laptops (netbook for flight/internet café and laptop for apartment) and my thrustworthy four years old Samsung ES15 compact camera + tripod. The pictures will be uploaded at my DeviantART and also in this thread along with the updates. There are older pictures taken by me on my DeviantART if you want to have a look.

I'll write daily updates, post them whenever I have internet access and I'm going to be logged onto Steam (although I might not have much time to talk, depending on if I've got lots to upload). Also, I'm going to start on my Half-Life review, and that makes it easier for me to continue on it later when I've atleast started it. I think it's going to be huge.

So, tomorrow is dedicated to prepare and pack up for my holiday, and on monday 11 AM UTC+1 I am on my flight to Spain! :D
You can call me Hawkie. I love audio-, video-, and network-equipment.
Shadow's Crime
FADW Admin

Re: Hawkiee552's vacation in Spain!

Post by Shadow's Crime »

Have a great time Hawkiee!
:D
Believe that beyond the Rain, there will be a New Day.
DA KID

Post by DA KID »

SPIAN YAH!!!!! Have le funs hawkiee!
What the.......Did I win?
syscoord
Banned

Post by syscoord »

just remember... no-one expects the Spanish inquisition
hawkiee552
FADW Moderator

Post by hawkiee552 »

Thanks guys! :D

So I decided to give up on the logs, as well as uploading pictures since I wrote the logs three times in total. Every single time, my netbook either BSoD'ed or I forgot to upload it when I had internet.

But, I'm having a great time and will soon head back to my apartment from this restaurant with WiFi. (owner is Norwegian and my grandpa knows the guy in person) Finally, get the code for the WiFi avaible near the apartment. (heh)
You can call me Hawkie. I love audio-, video-, and network-equipment.
DA KID

Post by DA KID »

You should go have some basque food, Tell me if the food of my fathers was any good :P
What the.......Did I win?