I'm Going on Vacation

A section to post interesting news pertaining to being weird/ different, and news about other interesting things.
Port_A_Build

I'm Going on Vacation

Post by Port_A_Build »

I'm going on vacation to Tahoe, CA. I leave tomorrow at 6 AM PST, I return at a time I have yet to find out. I won't be on the servers and most likely not on the forums.
"Doing good is a pleasure, a joy beyond measure, a blessing of duty and love." - Will L. Thompson, Have I Done any Good?
I'm Port_A_Build, the Portaller.

Come join the Kingdom at 24.21.3.62:27015. Complete with one of the most complicated gamemodes ever and a family friendly rule.
Alex
FADW Guardian

Re: I'm Going on Vacation

Post by Alex »

Have a nice trip!
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

Take all Airsoft guns!
I love bicycling.
Port_A_Build

Post by Port_A_Build »

Good news - I have forum access. I only have a PSP, though. (Edit: Occasionally an iPad.) Typing messages on this is tedious, so I'll only occasionally be on.

Day one: After an 11 hour drive, we arrive in Tahoe. A bunch of nothing happens, then I type this. I have pictures of the house I'm staying in that I can't upload because PSP. - Written on a Playstation Portable.
"Doing good is a pleasure, a joy beyond measure, a blessing of duty and love." - Will L. Thompson, Have I Done any Good?

Come join the Kingdom at 24.21.3.62:27015. Complete with one of the most complicated gamemodes ever and a family friendly rule.
Port_A_Build

Post by Port_A_Build »

I seem to have forgotten to log anything. Oh well. After 13 hours, I'm back.