Ghetto Hidden

For Discussions and Suggestions for the GMOD Servers
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Re: Ghetto Hidden

Post by TheRedDuncan »

TheOnlyShare wrote:Cons :
-The knife does 50 damage
The knife in this version of Ghetto Hidden does 25 damage, so that would actually be a pro.
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
TheOnlyShare

Post by TheOnlyShare »

TheRedDuncan wrote:
TheOnlyShare wrote:Cons :
-The knife does 50 damage
The knife in this version of Ghetto Hidden does 25 damage, so that would actually be a pro.
Whoops, lemme edit the post >.<
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

TheRedDuncan wrote:10 minutes of MSpaint, add some GIMP effects, blur it, and BAM. Prototype icon is done. Let me know what you think, if you don't like the colors, way it's going, font, size. Whatever it is, give me feedback. ALL OF YOUS. Except you.
I would have done it faster, but school, my cat, and having to traverse the attic got in the way. Banner prototype's happening tonight if I can find the time.
That is awesome, Duncan! Thanks a lot!
TheOnlyShare wrote:Suggestion! Rambo mode.

You run around holding a knife (Rambo mode is a knife).

Pros :
-You run a little faster while holding the knife (15% faster)
-It's a knife, more damage
-The knife never goes away.
-The knife does 50 damage.

Cons :
-Once you buy Rambo mode, you can't switch out of it. (AKA, you have to use the knife forever until you die.
-You instantly take 75 damage from using Rambo mode, leaving you very deadly, and vulnerable
-Since you are faster, more of a chance you'll miss the target.
There is something that sort of conflicts with this though. The knife is already a default 3rd slot weapon for Hidden, you cannot throw it and it cannot be dropped. You also don't lose it when you kill someone with it.
As Duncan said, it does 25 damage.

What I could do, is to make a command that uses a credit when you use it.
It would strip you, then give you a modified knife and set your speed to something else (as you said).
DA KID wrote:Can I help test? Please?
I haven't planned any tests yet, I'm waiting for Boris to have time to join us, since he's sorta the guy that made the whole idea up.
I just coded it.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

Okay, Share, your idea might not fully work.

I tried setting a different movement speed for Rambo Mode, but I can't without re-doing some default code completely.
You have any other "pros" ideas for it?
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
TheOnlyShare

Post by TheOnlyShare »

Alex wrote:Okay, Share, your idea might not fully work.

I tried setting a different movement speed for Rambo Mode, but I can't without re-doing some default code completely.
Hmmm....

How bout...

-God mode first 5 seconds of use (If that could work, not sure)
-You can knife faster (Not even sure bout that one :/)
-The more people you kill with the knife, the stronger it gets (It'd be a small change, like, from 50 - 55 -60 -65 -70 -75 ect)

That's about all I got, if nothing works, please make another pro, :P
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

TheOnlyShare wrote:
Alex wrote:Okay, Share, your idea might not fully work.

Hmmm....

How bout...

-God mode first 5 seconds of use (If that could work, not sure)
-You can knife faster (Not even sure bout that one :/)
-The more people you kill with the knife, the stronger it gets (It'd be a small change, like, from 50 - 55 -60 -65 -70 -75 ect)

That's about all I got, if nothing works, please make another pro, :P
I could do the knife faster, that would be pretty easy.
God mode? Eh, maybe.
Stronger knife per kill is hard (aka no, I won't do it).
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Post by TheRedDuncan »

So after more messing around, I decided to try and do something different, so here's what I came up with. I really just liked the font. (No effects this time though, I am lacking in the script-fu) I wanted to give it a more 'ghostly' feel and add a fade, but I suck at that so it won't happen. Once again, if you like this over the other one, let me know about it (Or vice-versa). I also take suggestions (like edit it and get rid of the spray paint tool)
I wasn't able to do a banner because I had more to do then previously expected, but I'm working on ideas.
Attachments
GHtwoFancy2tiny.JPG
GHtwoFancy2tiny.JPG (1.38 KiB) Viewed 3766 times
GHtwoFancy2big.JPG
GHtwoFancy2big.JPG (10.63 KiB) Viewed 3766 times
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

I actually like the other one you created, and I'm probably sticking with that. In my opinion, that fit more to the Hidden theme.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Post by TheRedDuncan »

Alex wrote:I actually like the other one you created, and I'm probably sticking with that. In my opinion, that fit more to the Hidden theme.
Okay, if you like that one then it's cool. I just wanted to mess around with it (and I really liked the font.) and see what I could come up with. Either way, I got to play around with MSpaint and make fun pictures :D .

sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

Ill challenge ur drawing TheRedDuncan >:O
I will win this challenge!

So GH right?

Ill make it super fancy! and maybe bloody
I love bicycling.