Petition to Make Breaking the Tester Traitorous

For Discussions and Suggestions for the GMOD Servers

Should breaking the Tester be traitorous?

Yes
18%
No
82%

Total votes: 38

Alex
FADW Guardian

Re: Petition to Make Breaking the Tester Traitorous

Post by Alex »

We're both correct, actually. The Hammer Editor is included in the Source SDK. I just derped and forgot what "SDK" stood for.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
DA KID

Post by DA KID »

Alex wrote:We're both correct, actually. The Hammer Editor is included in the Source SDK. I just derped and forgot what "SDK" stood for.
I'll actually do that maybe. After I run out of games, I still haven't finished the games in humble indie bundle 5. And then 8. And then steam summer sale. OWAIT SORRY, that won't happen XD
What the.......Did I win?
minikori

Post by minikori »

It still seems like a lot of work to fix an issue that, according to the poll, isn't really that big of a problem.
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

Okay so we need 21 votes of No. to make it not traitorous or is it just not?
I love bicycling.
DA KID

Post by DA KID »

minikori wrote:It still seems like a lot of work to fix an issue that, according to the poll, isn't really that big of a problem.
Nonononononono. There are the people that think the tester ruins the game, and the people who think that it's awesome so you shouldn't destroy it. This would make both groups happy.
minikori

Post by minikori »

DA KID wrote:
minikori wrote:It still seems like a lot of work to fix an issue that, according to the poll, isn't really that big of a problem.
Nonononononono. There are the people that think the tester ruins the game, and the people who think that it's awesome so you shouldn't destroy it. This would make both groups happy.
But I think the tester ruins the game, and this doesn't make me happy because there is still a tester on the map.
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

Even though it's unlikely that like 20 people suddenly vote 'yes', if it becomes traitorous, I would just have to break it pre-round or karma troll by breaking it mid-round.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
syscoord
Banned

Post by syscoord »

im with alex on this one. tratorious or not im gonna break the tester because of two reasons/

1. it defeats the whole purpose of the game: i mean what is the point if we all just one by one get tested and slowly narrow down who the traitors could be

2.It encourages Ts to camp in the T room: this should be obvious, if you have a way to kill innos easily then why would you leave the T room.

the whole point of the game is to figure out who are the traitors and who is not. Having a machine to do that for you is pointless in my eyes
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

syscoord wrote:im with alex on this one. tratorious or not im gonna break the tester because of two reasons/

1. it defeats the whole purpose of the game: i mean what is the point if we all just one by one get tested and slowly narrow down who the traitors could be

2.It encourages Ts to camp in the T room: this should be obvious, if you have a way to kill innos easily then why would you leave the T room.

the whole point of the game is to figure out who are the traitors and who is not. Having a machine to do that for you is pointless in my eyes
Might as well just play Counter Strike Source then if you want to use the traitor tester so much.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
DA KID

Post by DA KID »

minikori wrote:
DA KID wrote:
But I think the tester ruins the game, and this doesn't make me happy because there is still a tester on the map.
Have you seen the tester on that map? It is impossible to get anyone proven through the tester, Unless there are 2 or less ts left. Even so, You can only use it 3 times, And if a t gets in, All the players in the tester are put under high suspision. This tester works much better than the others.