Pushing a table into the tele on 67thway

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
Foxxy

Pushing a table into the tele on 67thway

Post by Foxxy »

Hello, can we please put a rule saying that you cannot push any object down the 67thway Teleporter that will get people trapped inside? Thanks!
Renrag
FADW Moderator

Re: Pushing a table into the tele on 67thway

Post by Renrag »

This goes under the section of prop killing and Prop killing is not allowed as a innocent or a traitor. So I assume this shouldn't be allowed.
If you leave them out too long, they'll be withered by the sun.

STEAM_0:1:40394628
Saint777
FADW Admin

Re: Pushing a table into the tele on 67thway

Post by Saint777 »

I wouldn't necessarily say it's prop killing because as far as I'm aware, no one ever gets killed. They just get trapped. And they always need a teleport. Which is annoying and it could help the traitors out when they want to kill people. In one instance, like 4 people were stuck in the teleporter and a traitor came down and jihaded all of them. Completely unfair. So while I dont necessarily think it would be considered "prop killing" (although I may completely wrong) I feel that it is against the rules to do that. In some way or another. Perhaps even exploiting.
"The mouth of the righteous utters wisdom, And his tongue speaks justice"