KOSED for dropping a ID body off the train

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
sniper101

KOSED for dropping a ID body off the train

Post by sniper101 »

This person once again KOSED or in fact killed me this time
FOR DROPPING A ID body of the Train
he said it was for hindering the investigation
even tho its a T body he still killed me for doing so
I love bicycling.
MissSnik

Re: KOSED for dropping a ID body off the train

Post by MissSnik »

I can see the reasoning for the person killing you, either way if it was an innocent or a traitors body, there could be DNA, there could be a number of things. So I'm not choosing sides here, I'm trying to be as un-biased as I can be. Yet I do believe you were in the wrong for dropping the body off the train.
Maxrazor

Post by Maxrazor »

Before making a body inaccessible I would first ask the detective if they needed it anymore. If they say they don't need it, then ask them if you can throw it off the train.

If you get KOSd AFTER that then there would be trouble, but its best to get permission from detective first (or if D is dead, I don't see a problem with throwing it off, since it stops traitors from getting creds.)
Steam Name: Emperor

Minecraft username: Maxrazorwin
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

Yea A traitor body that the Detective didn't check or get credits off of got me kosed is wrong.
and my bad for not making it clear I was furious about this situation.

And was ID thrown off the train got me killed and the that body is a traitor body >:(

Same person too. and probably last straw when he called me annoying too when im just trying to have fun
And that I was saying noo and such just appeasing my loses (Type chat it btw not mic)
I love bicycling.