Soul (admin or mod)

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
skull7492

Soul (admin or mod)

Post by skull7492 »

Soul goomba stomped me on the map 67th Way and did 78 damage to me. When he was finally slapped, he slapped himself for 3 damage and then left next round, and several people were asking him about the slap along with me.
Soul
FADW Admin

Re: Soul (admin or mod)

Post by Soul »

So I'm not allowed to leave? Also, I find that having a malfunction with equipment, and let alone, it was an accident, I didn't think I should be slapped.
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

Did you apologize and say that to him at that point in the round Soul?
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
Soul
FADW Admin

Post by Soul »

I did apologize in the round right after it happened, albeit it was a 'silent round' and I guess I wasn't really paying attention to that. And yes, I said it after he started complaining. I said "My keyboard disconnected!"
skull7492

Post by skull7492 »

i never heard nor saw an "oh, sorry skull, i didn't mean to"
TheOnlyShare

Post by TheOnlyShare »

skull7492 wrote:i never heard nor saw an "oh, sorry skull, i didn't mean to"
Soul wrote:I did apologize in the round right after it happened, albeit it was a 'silent round' and I guess I wasn't really paying attention to that
I thought this needed a clear up. Sorry.