The Silent Fox..

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
HeavensPeak
FADW Moderator

The Silent Fox..

Post by HeavensPeak »

Now I know I love this gun because it is a very strong T gun and I really like all the new guns added but this gun is just too stong. OP, if you will. It does too much damage too fast reguardless of where it hits it can kill you in under .2 of a second. Literally they only have to spray on you for .2 of a second. I think the best thing would be to look at at least reducing the fire rate. But I think the damage should also be reduced.
Honestly I hate to bring it up because it literally is the only T weapon I use but it's because its just too strong. No one can withstand its power at any range.
Just thought this should be brough to attention
Thanks for reading
-Heavens
“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
TheRealRap-WYD-

Re: The Silent Fox..

Post by TheRealRap-WYD- »

Agree. It should be nerfed.
Coiner10
FADW Moderator

Post by Coiner10 »

Mp7 and the ak could also use a nerf.
Maugrin
FADW Moderator

Post by Maugrin »

I agree, the T's have too strong of an arsenal. With the silent fox and the AK to go along with the SG AND the Silent M4, T's aren't using any regular weapons outside of the sniper rifles. I feel that it would be better if each weapon had a role, instead of just being really powerful. For example, having the Silent Fox act like more like a silent SMG than it currently does. Effective at close range, but unreliable at longer ranges.
Don't follow in my footsteps, I run into walls.
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

agree ak should be nerfed and mp7 but silent fox eh not so much I feel that shoots either too slow or too littile damage :L
I love bicycling.