Uprise in intentional rdm

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
Foxxy

Uprise in intentional rdm

Post by Foxxy »

Hello, I would just like to say at first that I love this server.

Now, what has been bugging me the past few weeks is the uprise of "intentional" rdm. Basically saying, "I'm going to kill you and accept the slay". These should be punished more harshly because they defeat the whole point of the punishment system. Even mods seem to be doing it more often, can this please be taken care of?
Deth V
The Weird One

Re: Uprise in intentional rdm

Post by Deth V »

Personally if someone said that to me, I would say to them don't do it or be banned.

They should know better.

The mods are accepting the slay to RDM someone or are they allowing people to RDM and just slaying them afterwords?
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
Saint777
FADW Admin

Post by Saint777 »

I'm not sure that many mods have been doing that (rdming and then slaying themselves). There may have been some but it was just once or twice so I've forgotten.
I myself, tell players that they can't do that but if they do then they end up being slain. However, if I'm supposed to ban them for that then that may be good to know.
"The mouth of the righteous utters wisdom, And his tongue speaks justice"
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

After my experience, I would say that saying beforehand that you're gonna RDM someone goes under blatant RDM. And I usually ban(ned) for one week because of that.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
Saint777
FADW Admin

Post by Saint777 »

Okay thanks Alex! I'll make sure to do that!
"The mouth of the righteous utters wisdom, And his tongue speaks justice"