I was.. banned?

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
Elek962

I was.. banned?

Post by Elek962 »

I accidentally switched to an incendiary grenade during an innocent round, someone walked into it and died; heavens peak decided it was worth 2 rounds of being slayed. I stayed for a round of the slay but I had to leave the game due to something irl. I came back an hour or so later and i was banned. I figured when I came back that i'd be slayed for the second round but that wasn't the case..

I could have left the game on and went afk for an hour but that would really ruin the purpose of the slay.. wouldnt it?

Forgot to mention my steam id:
STEAM_0:1:58588368

And ign is Anderson
HeavensPeak
FADW Moderator

Re: I was.. banned?

Post by HeavensPeak »

Anderson you nearly killed more than 3 people which was woth an insta ban anyway but i cut you some slack and you left as soon as your slay round started. Youu stayed for not even 10 seconds of one. Which you were banned for rdm and leave which you did.
“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Elek962

Post by Elek962 »

I realize I nearly killed 3 people, I accidentally switched to a grenade while in the house and there wasn't much I could do except for hold it and run to the corner no one was at. I warned in mic about the incen, and after it exploded 2 people walked into and sat in the fire.

Also I am fairly sure that it wasn't ten seconds after the round that I left.. but either way like I said I had two choices; One to afk while I had to leave my house for an hour, or two to leave the game while I did so.

If you would be willing to un-ban me at this point I would be happy to wait out 2 rounds of being slayed.
Elek962

Post by Elek962 »

So how long is the ban for then?
Saint777
FADW Admin

Post by Saint777 »

Typically, mass rdm and/or rdm and leave is a one week ban. But seeing as it was truly an honest mistake, you may appeal to the guardians in order to get back into the game. They could remove your ban.
"The mouth of the righteous utters wisdom, And his tongue speaks justice"