Heaven's peak: Rdm without slay

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
Pip271

Heaven's peak: Rdm without slay

Post by Pip271 »

So i was troll shooting heaven's peak, at teenroom, and i died. i asked what had happened, and he didn't reply. so i'd checked the damage logs, and sure enough, he had shot for 200 damage and killed me. he hasn't gotten slayed yet.
Maxrazor

Re: Heaven's peak: Rdm without slay

Post by Maxrazor »

What were you troll shooting with? If it was a one shot weapon, or appeared like you were trying to kill him, he is allowed to kill you.
Steam Name: Emperor

Minecraft username: Maxrazorwin
Pip271

Post by Pip271 »

First, i don't know how, or when that rule was made, and i used a rifle, and second, i didn't even hurt him. also i could just kill everybody with a rifle that has fired, with that logic.
HeavensPeak
FADW Moderator

Post by HeavensPeak »

Should probably check motd pip. You troll shot at my me with a one shot which is killable. But only by the person who shot you. It's been in effect for a while now.
“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Saint777
FADW Admin

Post by Saint777 »

The rule was established a few weeks ago, that if you are troll shooting, particularly with a one shot weapon, and it looks like you are trying to kill them, they are allowed to kill you. You troll shot at Heaven's with a rifle. If it looked like you were trying to kill him, he could kill you for that.
"The mouth of the righteous utters wisdom, And his tongue speaks justice"
HeavensPeak
FADW Moderator

Post by HeavensPeak »

Also your mic must have been muted the whole time you were playing with us because no one heard you speak today.
“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Maxrazor

Post by Maxrazor »

It only applies to one shot weapons, or if someone is spamming a m16 or galil directly at you but missing. That way you dont have to wait for them to hityou in order to call them out.

If someone obviously shoots at the air or at the ground, then thats ok, but shooting close to people gives them license to kill you. So trollshooting is more dangerous now.
Steam Name: Emperor

Minecraft username: Maxrazorwin
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

Rifle is pretty close to a one shot. So what heaven's peak did was right.

Trollshooting was being taken too far, that's why the rule has been changed. Be more careful next time.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."