Unlimited mic chat? or unlimited mic spam?

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
sniper101

Unlimited mic chat? or unlimited mic spam?

Post by sniper101 »

This is going out of hand can't we do 90% increase in mic chat instead?
cus it is getting really out of hand, my nerve is about to snap but also tho this just makes me rage quite on using mic.
good luck hearing me again
and when their is multiple unlimited mic users it just gets critically insane
I know I could just mute them but thats no help in playing my game really and when they ran out of mic battery sucks for them to not call the kos other then to talking about your pet cat
and I also know we need the donation but doesn't loyalty come first? or something like that?
im getting a head ache really
and wish these complaint could be anonymous too >_>
I love bicycling.
Deth V
The Weird One

Re: Unlimited mic chat? or unlimited mic spam?

Post by Deth V »

techincally it isn't unlimited for anyone, but it's really long. The donators should already know that unlimited mic batter doesn't mean they get to talk all over people.

Were there any admins on at the time?
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
TheScourge96

Post by TheScourge96 »

It's not JUST donators. There's a lot of people that aren't donators that mic spam.
My Pokemon Team: ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

We don't have "unlimited mic battery", just a longer mic battery for donators (and staff members). They have a longer mic battery for reasons I should not have to explain.
No way we're having unlimited mic battery for everyone, that would lead to even more spam that what already seems to happen.

And if people mic spam, tell them to stop. If they won't stop, then notify an admin either in-game, or on Steam if no one is on at the time.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

yep I tried contacting you both deth and alex
but that other problem is u should immediately give out the donator title too
like they paid money for it right?
so moderators and admin know who donated or not
also tho their was a moderator on and we did A silent round.
I love bicycling.