Question about a RDM...

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
Kat the Dark Ninja

Question about a RDM...

Post by Kat the Dark Ninja »

So earlier in the night I got killed for being kosed about a incen that was thrown through a portal to where the underground area in 67th Way and so there was no proof I throw it from the barn Im not asking for a slay or ban on the person or persons who got me, just a clarify on if they were able to kill me for it since I see no proof that I throw it....

Edit:Turns there was proof someone seen me throw it but never said they seen me throw it when I asked...
Dark Ninja
Deth V
The Weird One

Re: Question about a RDM...

Post by Deth V »

that was thrown through a portal to where the underground area in 67th Way and so there was no proof I throw it from the barn
I don't understand what you were trying to say here, can you please restate it?
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
Kat the Dark Ninja

Ok the portal thats in the barn, well you can throw smokes, incens and discombomb into it, I throw a incen in it and it went to the underground area, I was kosed for throwing it I didnt know at the time there was proof and Im asking could it be rdm to kill me for it since there is two portals on 67th way that the incen could have been thrown from.(And the one under the gun store can have gernades thrown into it also.)

I found later at night someone seen me throw it I just didnt know at the time this all happened. But Im basicly asking if the person thought I did it and kosed me when there was no proof like they didnt see me throw it could it be considered rdm?
Dark Ninja
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

Sounds like they did have proof, you threw a grenade through the portal, someone saw you do that. If someone saw you threw that down there, and they got burned, you are at fault.

Anyone who is throwing an incendiary grenade through a portal is KOSable.

This is a very grey area. Just don't do it.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
Kat the Dark Ninja

Deth V wrote:Sounds like they did have proof, you threw a grenade through the portal, someone saw you do that. If someone saw you threw that down there, and they got burned, you are at fault.

Anyone who is throwing an incendiary grenade through a portal is KOSable.

This is a very grey area. Just don't do it.
Ok thanks Deth...
Dark Ninja