Complaint agiants NitosBeans

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
Kat the Dark Ninja

Complaint agiants NitosBeans

Post by Kat the Dark Ninja »

NitosBeans STEAM_0:1:42776436

He rdmed me twice, first time I shot at the ground makeing sure it was well away from him, the second time was on canyon and I shot him twice he killed me for bing in the general direction from which the bullets came from, he also player disrespected skull7492, and lastly I think he shouldnt have talked about or brought up at all is necrophiliea. He player disrespected me once or twice, and I have no proof about the disrespect or necrophilea since he used a mic.
Dark Ninja
unicow2945

Re: Complaint agiants NitosBeans

Post by unicow2945 »

Banned permanently. Thanks for posting this Kat, that would be the second time he's been punished for RDM now +everything else.
A-Walrurus by any other name...
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

Thank you.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
Kat the Dark Ninja

Post by Kat the Dark Ninja »

No problem that dude made me worry how there server would look like if he kept coming back.... (shivers) that guy gave me the creeps.
Dark Ninja