Banned Falsely

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
DreadedWorm

Banned Falsely

Post by DreadedWorm »

A few months ago I was banned from your TTT server. I was banned because one of the players, that did not like me, said to a server moderator/admin that I said a few "bad words". I am a nice person and would never say such things to a fellow player. They also banned me without asking any questions as to why I said those things. I request that this should be looked into. Thank you for your time and consideration.
HeavensPeak
FADW Moderator

Re: Banned Falsely

Post by HeavensPeak »

Please post your steam ID so that when one of the higher ups see's this they can look into your case specifically.
“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
DreadedWorm

Post by DreadedWorm »

DreadedWorm
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

DreadedWorm wrote:A few months ago I was banned from your TTT server. I was banned because one of the players, that did not like me, said to a server moderator/admin that I said a few "bad words".
You got banned for ghosting with your friend "yomama" (now called "SmellHat"). I'll look further into this, but as of right now it's not looking good for you considering you lied about your ban.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
DreadedWorm

Post by DreadedWorm »

I wasn't Ghosting, first of all. I was asked if i was in a Skype call with YoMama, technically not against the rules, which I responded to with yes. It was inferred that we were Ghosting, then I got banned. And the first post was about how I was going to get banned because of a player with a grudge (I killed him the round before). I wasn't lying to you.